sugar free chocolate chip cookies (Serves 10)
- 100g Splenda
- 125g unsalted block butter
- 1 medium Field Farm egg
- 1 1.5 tsp vanilla essence
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 225g self raising flour
- 200g chocolate
You will need a baking tray.
Plus baking parchment.
- Pre-heat oven to 200c / gas mark 6.
- Pop the butter and Splenda into a large bowl, and mix well. Add in the egg and vanilla essence, mixing again.
- Sieve the flour into mix, combine well. Break the chocolate into small pieces, but not too small, drop into the mixture and mix up!
- Roll balls of mixture to roughly 2cm x 2cm (or as big as you like), place onto a baking tray (lined with baking parchment), don't put the mixture too close together, or you'll end up with one giant cookie!
- Place in the centre of the oven for 7 - 10 minutes. You may find you have to repeat this until all your cookies are cooked, but the smell of baking will fill your home!
- When ready, remove cookies from oven, pop onto a wire rack, and let them cool for 10 minutes or so.
- Once the cookies are cooled, you're ready to serve your tasty treats!