Oaty Raisin Cookies (serves 8)
- 50g margarine
- 50g caster sugar
- 1tbsp set honey
- 1 Medium Field Farm egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 50g wholemeal flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 80g porridge oats
- 50g raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180c (gas mark 4) and grease a large baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the margarine and sugar together until soft, then using an electric whisk mix in the honey.
- Add the egg and cinnamon powder and mix well.
- In a clean mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, oats and raisins before adding the butter mixture.
- Place heaped dessertspoonfuls of the cookie dough onto the baking sheet and bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- When the cookies are golden and still a tiny bit soft remove them from the oven and leave them to cool. There you have it, simple oaty raisin cookies that compliment your afternoon brew perfectly!