Goat’s cheese frittata (Serves 2)
- 4 Field Farm eggs
- 1tbsp fresh thyme
- a small handful of basil leaves
- 50g butter, plus extra for frying
- 100g spinach
- 150g goat’s cheese, sliced or crumbled
- 1 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- Whisk the eggs in bowl and season. Tear up the basil and thyme and add to the whisked eggs.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the spinach and cook until it begins to wilt. Add the softened spinach to the egg mixture.
- Add a small knob of butter to the frying pan and pour in the egg mixture. Sprinkle the goat’s cheese and rosemary and cook on a low heat.
- Preheat the grill
- After the frittata has been cooking for five minutes, pop under the grill to finish and to add a golden colour.